HVAC systems are the cornerstone of a comfortable work environment, not to mention how they play a key role in health and safety. Designing an effective HVAC system that can keep people cool in the heat and warm in the cold while still maintaining energy efficiency can be tricky. Fortunately, PL can offer the expertise to render designs and specs you can use in designing the ideal HVAC setup.
PL’s team of engineers are equipped with leading-edge expertise in effective design solutions with the highest efficiency in mind. Tried and tested mechanical strategies are project-specifically formulated to create comfortable environments and save utility expenses.
- Chiller / Boiler Design
- 3D Modeling
- Heat Gain / Heat Loss Calculations
- Real-time monitoring of energy use (water, gas, and electricity)
- Display of current, daily, monthly, and yearly usage data, peak and average demand
- Equipment Sizing
- Project Detailed Drawings
- In-depth data analytics with export capability• Web based data access and storage with recorded intervals of historical consumption, demand, weather data
- Customizable performance alerts, including notifications of peak demand periods